Friday, January 11, 2008

Saddle up!



I got a call today telling me my saddle was done. I went down and I couldn't be more pleased with it, it has turned out super nice. I've never had anything done like this before, but it is awesome, it looks great. I paid $35 for it, a price worth it! That included new foam and the material. I am going to have this old timer do this for a few more seats. I think the trick here is to find the oldest guys to do this stuff for you, because Joe Davis (this upholstery guy) has been doing seats for 60 years, he says, and it looks good.

1 comment:

terrydean said...

looks so good! man! there used to be a guy back when i lived in missouri that my dad would always go to when he had seats upholstered. some old dude who was mostly blind. best work i've ever seen.