Friday, November 14, 2008

Plates!

So after visiting 3 DOLs today I finally got one to listen to me instead of just repeat a canned response requiring me to have my moped inspected by the state patrol. When I explained that I had a moped which I had purchased in Indiana, and presented them with an official Indiana state bill of sale state form 44237, they were a little unsure if they would cooperate, but after a little thinking and confirming with management, they decided it was appropriate documentation and issued me a plate with registration papers, and they said the title will come in the mail. It cost $96 all together because I had to pay sales tax on my Indiana moped, but over all I'm good for the next year when my tabs expire at which point it should only be about $30 per year. Now I just have to see if I can get my ticket reduced or removed. That would be sweet.

1 comment:

Josh said...

fight the power, Phil. It will take a nation of millions to keep you down.