Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Motion Wet?

The Elkhart moped rally was great. I love those guys and gals of Indiana. Here is a picture of my Maxi Taxi with a Balloon that they gave me at the restaurant. I asked for yellow, and was granted it. The balloon didn't take the 40mph air pressure too well, and leaked out slowly over the next hour. This amazing and fast Swinger2 used to belong to me, and I'm glad to see Devin put it to good use. The 2 speed Gilardoni rips, and once it hits that powerband in the pipe, its crazy and loud. That is the fastest moped I've ridden, but I have no idea how fast it goes. If you ever get a chance to meet Devin Biek, you won't regret it. I met him in 2003 when he sold my buddy a moped. I took him a Polini kit, and he made my Swinger2 a beast, and I learned quite a bit from him about performance, and then I started to do my own work. Now I build good stuff, and his peds have moved up to another level. I would like to say that I do give him a lot of ideas, but he pulls them off better than I do. Here is me on Brian's cool bravo, wearing a wookie costume (which everyone should take camping for warmth), and finally me with my good friend Nate Bandit, who is one of many moped friends I've made in my few years in Indiana. To clear up some confusion, I'm packing up my bags in two weeks, and moving to Nebraska for the summer to work, and then in August I'm headed out to that lovely Emerald city called Seattle, to attend school for no less than 2 years. Wish me luck!

No comments: