Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alukit

I can't help myself. I purchased a 70cc Alukit for Tomos, and plan on building a budget E50 motor in an apartment. I'm excited about the project, and I should have most everything I need. I'm going to try and hook it all up with my stock Polini intake and a 14bing, but I might end up getting a Dialem intake and sticking a SHA onto it. I'm not sure what exhaust I'm going to use, but I might end up hacking my Estoril again, and finding a higher RPM pipe for the 50cc Parma. Needless to say, I still might have to bum access to a welder from one of my Seattle friends, and this seems more like a project for my down time in school, so not any time soon, but I've ordered the kit and have the largest joy in my life at the moment, the anticipation of a package.

No comments: