Sunday, January 17, 2010

Za50 back together + Bonus

I've got the motor all cleaned up and ready to go, and it isn't raining outside. Maybe I'll go swap it back on the Magnum. The flywheel cover is a Jollipop copper that got a little heavy and too dark for my taste. Candie colors are hard to get evenly, but I suppose I'll get there someday. Now that my obligatory moped content is out of the way, we went Go-karting on Saturday, and here is a nice picture of those swell jump suits they let us wear. This would be yours truly lifting Mr. Knarpsworth, who also, had the fastest lap time of our whole group. Congrats!

3 comments:

Cpt. F.L.E.E.T.T.R.E.A.T.S. said...

how is it that i was in this picture but totally missed this event?

Joel said...

Brendan is the phantom of the Go Kart track and Travis is lovingly touching your hand.

Anonymous said...

wow - that engine looks nice and clean, dude. video of it in action, after the swap, maybe?